'Beach ball-sized' hedgehog rescued by Scottish SPCA

The Scottish SPCA said the hedgehog, nicknamed "Zeppelin" by staff, had now "deflated" and was being cared for at one of the charity's rescue centres.

That's not fair, how is the poor little guy ever going to regain his street-cred! :D

He'll be able to lead a normal life now.
The trouble with links is that I enjoyed read about the hedgehog and then went right to all the news and half an hour later back to TP. Just thought I'd mentioned that.:D

That's not fair, how is the poor little guy ever going to regain his street-cred! :D

He'll be able to fit through a basket ball hoop again now mate,that will sort it.

It's well known in hedgey circles that getting stuck in a hoop means you'll never get to attempt to tip a car over ,by running in front of it. As most hedgey's see this as retaliation on man for generally buggering up habitats etc etc. Much street cred can be garnered by taking out just a singe car!! A lorry makes ya a god amongst headge hogs,but sadly few make the grade.
Frankly guys i'm somewhat concerned about Mr Hog's return. to health..................Oh, hang on, was this in scotty,ahh no worries then:eek:

Here endeth the news at 8.24 did special for ya Shirle the other stuff you read was less useful...trust me.;)

Oh just in case this get's twisted,I do genuinely feel for old Zep and with all my heart wish him a speedy recovery have nowt against scotty folks,nah that isn't why I want zep to do well,really. I love hoggies and no one I repeat no one would be able to wipe the smile of my old gob when after twenty sommit years I tripped over one in me garden.

Yes I know,but I don't have a basket ball hoop:( it got full yonks back:whistle:

I best go huh

Wez serious 'ead on for a few seconds,bless ya for sharing this,it's wonderful little fella might have a chance now:cool:,who knew huh i've never seen anything or heard of anything like this!!!! Good vet fair play ,and Shirley don't mind me Roger bunged me a ball at my age it's important to use it or loose it:D There might just be a chance of putting the odd smile on a face here not very often we get something good in the news.... for wildlife!!

take care all

stu

Back