Beach weather

Name
Alf
Edit My Images
Yes
What weather gets you wanting to go to the beach. For me I usually end going to the beach in what many would see as terrible weather for the beach.

Here is an example of a recent trip to the beach

Beach weather by Alf Branch, on Flickr

What do you think?

Nice dramatic scenery and I dig the breaking wave.
What I do not think fits is the blue in the clouds as
clouds may well get almost black but blue!!!

I think that this is right up my street Alf! For once I kind of agree with Kodiak, not to the extent of making the clouds almost black, but I'd tone down the blues ever so slightly. Other than that, it's bang on for me :)

Nice dramatic scenery and I dig the breaking wave.
What I do not think fits is the blue in the clouds as
clouds may well get almost black but blue!!!

I think that this is right up my street Alf! For once I kind of agree with Kodiak, not to the extent of making the clouds almost black, but I'd tone down the blues ever so slightly. Other than that, it's bang on for me :)

Thanks Kodiak and Martin I did edit it again after reading kodiaks comment.
This was taken 20 minutes after sunset with a cheap filter as I was using 2 cameras.
The WB ended up at 1400k I think.I am on 12 hour nights so repost when I get chance.

Indeed Alf as Snowdonia is close to the sea and as you are aware I tend to go the opposite direction but do tend to enjoy a couple of meter's above Level sometimes, as soon as I cliked on your image straight away the sky did not sit right, not seen these colours before especially against that white in the waves?

Really nice and definitely the first one for me, as well....just with a slight tweak to the sky, maybe, to bring down the blue a touch! :)

Back