Beacon Fell

Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all looking for a bit of help here , Always seem to struggle with the Woodlands processing wise wondered if anybody had a programme or system they worked on
I am trying to get a soft focus with a little light in there and have tried a bit of split toning
Beacon Fell by John Lever, on Flickr

Somehow in the right direction?

Beacon%20Fellpp.jpg

Thanks Kodiak for you efforts tending to agree with ams99 here the light in the foreground is nice but the image seems to have suffered with the loss of detail in the trees

Hi all looking for a bit of help here , Always seem to struggle with the Woodlands processing wise wondered if anybody had a programme or system they worked on
I am trying to get a soft focus with a little light in there and have tried a bit of split toning

dimm by mrcrow_uk, on Flickr

its good!! just some dimmed mystery in the background to keep the eyes on the grasses
cheers
geof

Last edited:

Hope you don't mind, but I had a play too - given the slightly limited brief, this is the best I can come up with without more direction!

Beacon_fell_AS_edit by Ash Smith, on Flickr

Thanks for your efforts guys quite like what you have done ashtennisguru

Back