Bear on the Beer

Thanks for the replies. I can't remember, but it may have been a little dull that day. I think he'd been on a stag do :)

Not bad at all Nick, a bit of cloning to remove the stick from his head should help.(y)

The edit is a better shot now, good capture Nick. The reflection adds a lot to the image for me :)

The edit is a better shot now, good capture Nick. The reflection adds a lot to the image for me :)
Cheers Andy. I'm sure he just edged away from the the slightly stiller water as I raced over to get in the right position; hence his little smirk :D

Cheers Andy. I'm sure he just edged away from the the slightly stiller water as I raced over to get in the right position; hence his little smirk :D

Oh yes, I'm sure he knew exactly what he was doing and I bet he lets his mates know next time they're on the beer :LOL:

It could be cropped better. So it looks like one of those poodles. You do it. And I'll stand way back and watch.
He always has a cute welcoming smile, so I do wonder if I could get a way with it ;)
I might crop the picture too while I'm at it (y)

Back