Beautiful Wings On Beautiful Demoiselle

Name
Robin
Edit My Images
Yes
I bought my Canon EOS-R last autumn specifically as a second body to mostly live on my Canon Macro lens to be holstered ready for a fast draw when allowed to get up close and personal with a minibeast - I usually try and get one in the bag with my Canon 100-400mm L II + 1DX-2. This is the first opportunity I have had to target and fire in anger with the mirrorless EOS-R + Canon EF 100mm Macro + 1.4x combo. Handheld and Manual Focus with the mirrorless EOS-R's MF visual aids really helping!

BEAUTIFUL DEMOISELLE
by Robin Procter, on Flickr

More info on Flickr

Last edited:
OP
OP
RedRobin
Name
Robin
Edit My Images
Yes
Beautiful, the details and colour are spectacular. Still not seen any of these this year up my way.
.... Thanks Ryan :)

This was my first Demoiselle seen this season - A very good start! In my 1.5 acre wilderness 'BackYard' too.

Name
Danny
Edit My Images
Yes
I bought my Canon EOS-R last autumn specifically as a second body to mostly live on my Canon Macro lens to be holstered ready for a fast draw when allowed to get up close and personal with a minibeast - I usually try and get one in the bag with my Canon 100-400mm L II + 1DX-2. This is the first opportunity I have had to target and fire in anger with the mirrorless EOS-R + Canon EF 100mm Macro combo.

BEAUTIFUL DEMOISELLE

More info on Flickr
Wow! Simply superb.

Cobra

Just not pink enough
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
Cracking detail Robin (y)

Name
Fraser White
Edit My Images
Yes
I bought my Canon EOS-R last autumn specifically as a second body to mostly live on my Canon Macro lens to be holstered ready for a fast draw when allowed to get up close and personal with a minibeast - I usually try and get one in the bag with my Canon 100-400mm L II + 1DX-2. This is the first opportunity I have had to target and fire in anger with the mirrorless EOS-R + Canon EF 100mm Macro + 1.4x combo. Handheld and Manual Focus with the mirrorless EOS-R's MF visual aids really helping!

BEAUTIFUL DEMOISELLE

More info on Flickr
Breathtaking capture! (y)

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
No
It's a bit soft................Not, lol. Incredible detail and colours, top job Robin.