Beauty and the beast

Love this - the colour of the butterfly against all the blackness works really well.

Well captured and processed, Paul, that's a cracking image :)

Just wow that is a beautiful and tender picture, love it :love:

…one from the major league!

Thank you :) Thank you all for the warm welcome and kind comments

The idea is brilliant but the downfalls are the composite as neither images match, the butterfly being in focus with the hand being oof.

Butterfly might be better placed on the knuckle where its hand is sharper, though effect wont be the same. Composites are not easy as the images used need to be made to match for it to look realistic.

Again wicked idea and it could really work with some different images.

Hopped over after seeing the new upload.
This looks great too.
The other is my fav though.

Gaz

Very Impressive!

"Cracking" shot Paul, great idea and well executed.(y)

George.

Wow, absolutely stunning Paul! Perfect atmosphere in the lighting and editing as well..

A couple of words come to mind simpy beautiful & stunning.

I showed this to a couple of my friends and they thought this image was incredible. I don't care if its a composite or not for me it has to be one of the best images I have seen in a long time.

I could quite easily see that hangin on the wall of a big gallery or used in a advert or magazine feature.

I showed this to a couple of my friends and they thought this image was incredible. I don't care if its a composite or not for me it has to be one of the best images I have seen in a long time.

I could quite easily see that hangin on the wall of a big gallery or used in a advert or magazine feature.

Agreed Mark.

Exceptional quality work.

With the advent of digital cameras, more "photographs" are deemed to be art.

If that's art I'm all for it.

Back