weekly Bebop's 52 for 2020 - week 52: Decor(ate)

broken - only on the third picture it is immediately obvious that it's some kind of broken glass. I prefer the first more abstract ones. Great angle and colours!

ability - wow. Great action shot!

winter - lovely photo, well exposed! The door handle reflecting the light of the fire does it for me!

Fits in perfectly a nice warming image for a cold day (y)

What a cracking shot, and perfectly fits the book title.

Lovely sharp shot and those blues are so well controlled.
Thank you. I shot 2/3 of a stop under as the last time I managed to burn the whites, so I did have to raise the shadows a tad.

Wow Bebop, that is a cracking image and totally love how he is looking right at you.
What a cracking shot, and perfectly fits the book title.
Top notch! The look straight into the camera is the cherry on the bakewell.
Thank you @Dave70D @Baloo @vanishedbob - slightly cheating working backwards, but at least I was out with my camera :) and yes I was chuffed he seemed to be looking at me.

A cracking shot Barbara, I really love the eye contact. :cool:(y)

I shall be going back to see him again myself once it dries/warms up a bit.

A cracking shot Barbara, I really love the eye contact. :cool:(y)

I shall be going back to see him again myself once it dries/warms up a bit.

Thanks Trevor. We got absolutely drenched just before this display started - luckily it was mostly dry otherwise and we even got this bit of blue sky during it. The ferry was already booked so we thought it was worth a try. We’d have cancelled if we could - I’m glad we didn’t.

Reactions: Sky
Well caught on the Baldy Barbara,
But I've been sitting here for 10 mins and it still hasn't landed :D

Nice shot in an obviously shoehorny way :)

Great spot of the eagle, nice work with the colour of the sky

Great shot! Super sharp and I love the facial expression!

I thought the title was "The Eagle Has Almost Landed But Not Quite Yet" - but anyway, cracking shot, very sharp, similar in a way to the ability shots. Great stuff.

That's a great shot - love the eye contact! These will forever be "f***ing eagles" in my house - the first time we saw one in the wild, my wife's only comment (as it flew straight over our heads at about 30 feet!) was - "that's a f***ing eagle!"

book - Lovely shot I like that he is looking at you great capture

Book
It looks super sharp (not something I can get with bird/wildlife shots).

Book
It looks super sharp (not something I can get with bird/wildlife shots).

Thanks. To be honest I think a lot of that is to do with the camera and a bit of luck. It was my first try of the Olympus EM1iii.

Thank you everyone for the dropping by and kind comments. @Shugpug @minx - struggle to tag everyone on iPad!

Last edited:
Super eagle shot, I'd be very happy with that :)

Week 11: Transport - coming straight at you!

A bit of a record shot really, but managed some nice evening light - also used Nik efex for a film effect. I was hoping to find some kayakers or jet skiers, but I think everybody is staying home.

20200316-BCO30902-Edit.jpg

Lovely. As stated the light is remarkable and you have the bonus of the couple on the deck (almost) having their Titanic Moment.

Back