Been a while...

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
Yes
Its been a while since I've posted any on here, not been a very good year due to other stuff so photography has taken a backseat.

Hopefully things are on the up so here is a random few when I have managed to get out.

1. Been waiting for a decent snow fall for this shot, well got a bit that lasted for a few hours.

The Path by Graham Norton, on Flickr

2. Another local shot taken on the way to work.

A Tranquil start to the Day by Graham Norton, on Flickr

3. One from a quick visit to Cornwall.

Path to Penally Point by Graham Norton, on Flickr

4. Went to the Lakes for Valentines weekend with the wife.

Blowick Bay by Graham Norton, on Flickr

5. A case os topping the car in a handy laybe

A Tree and the Sky by Graham Norton, on Flickr

Thanks for looking, Any comments and or critique as always welcome

Last edited:
Beautiful set Graham.
1 & 4 have to be my favourites.

Really nice set.

Well, that's a very nice collection of images. (y)

A great set of images Graham.

Beautiful set Graham.
1 & 4 have to be my favourites.

These are beautiful 1 & 4 for me too

2,4,5 for me.

Very nice set too.

#4 is just perfection in every way for me.

Fantastic set Graham (y)

Thanks everyone really appreciate all the time you took to look, hopefully be getting out again now.

All crackers but 2 is the best for me, Graham.

Beautiful set Graham!
I like them all but particularly like No2, No1 and No4
Beautiful light and colour in No2 love the street lights and the lovely reflection. Mist on the water chill in the air, dusting of frost on the grass under the bridge .... superb! For me it's all about the feeling and the mood this has created, fantastic atmosphere, a great shot Graham!
No1, love the simplicity of this shot, nice tinge of colour in the sky can almost feel the bite of the cold. Nice white (Not blue or grey) snow. If I was going to be picky and I'm not, I'd have possibly just taken out the telegraph pole on the LH side.
No4, stunning shot, fantastic cloud pouring over the peaks and running down into the valley. Interesting the way the ripples on the water have caught the light and split the frame divides the shoreline from the reflection. Lovely Misty atmospheric shot.
No5, great subtle golden colours beautifully processed without a hint of overcooking. Nice soft layers of colour with a sharp silhouette of the tree and fence line.
No3, really stormy looking shoreline, great light bursting through on the left and like that way its hitting the mouth of the cove and highlighting the spray. Nice squally clouds. Wet path makes for a great lead in coupled with strong diagonals and jagged rocks. Only thing that troubles me is my eye keeps getting drawn to those bin bags or whatever they are on the opposite breakwater. A minor niggle in an excellent shot.

I still really love No2 Graham, for me that's a stunner! Don't be a stranger, really loved looking at your work(y)

I like the misty reflections in 4, very nice.

Thanks Stu.

All crackers but 2 is the best for me, Graham.

Cheers Mike

I especially like 1,3,and 4, Graham. I love how you have captured the sombre atmosphere in No3.

Philip

Cheers Phillip

Graham;

Excellent landscape photography Sir. Respect...!

regards;
Peter

Thanks Peter, I see your going back to Fuji.

Beautiful set Graham!
I like them all but particularly like No2, No1 and No4
Beautiful light and colour in No2 love the street lights and the lovely reflection. Mist on the water chill in the air, dusting of frost on the grass under the bridge .... superb! For me it's all about the feeling and the mood this has created, fantastic atmosphere, a great shot Graham!
No1, love the simplicity of this shot, nice tinge of colour in the sky can almost feel the bite of the cold. Nice white (Not blue or grey) snow. If I was going to be picky and I'm not, I'd have possibly just taken out the telegraph pole on the LH side.
No4, stunning shot, fantastic cloud pouring over the peaks and running down into the valley. Interesting the way the ripples on the water have caught the light and split the frame divides the shoreline from the reflection. Lovely Misty atmospheric shot.
No5, great subtle golden colours beautifully processed without a hint of overcooking. Nice soft layers of colour with a sharp silhouette of the tree and fence line.
No3, really stormy looking shoreline, great light bursting through on the left and like that way its hitting the mouth of the cove and highlighting the spray. Nice squally clouds. Wet path makes for a great lead in coupled with strong diagonals and jagged rocks. Only thing that troubles me is my eye keeps getting drawn to those bin bags or whatever they are on the opposite breakwater. A minor niggle in an excellent shot.

I still really love No2 Graham, for me that's a stunner! Don't be a stranger, really loved looking at your work(y)

Thanks Steve appreciate the feedback and be as a picky as you can it all helps.
Hadn't noticed the telegraph pole in #1 to you mentioned I will get rid of it now.

#1 & #4 for me too.

#1 is just a beautifully simple scene very well composed. I'm a sucker for this style of image - it's almost monotone

#4 is very atmospheric, lovely muted colours and a super composition.

A really great set of images Graham. I like No.1 for its simplicity and superb composition, but No 2 wins it for me for the atmosphere you have managed to capture.
(No 4 is not far behind but I think the light strip of sky reflection across the image spoils it for me as it has the effect of dividing the image in two and thus spoiling the composition for me.).

#1 & #4 for me too.

#1 is just a beautifully simple scene very well composed. I'm a sucker for this style of image - it's almost monotone

#4 is very atmospheric, lovely muted colours and a super composition.

Thanks Mark

A really great set of images Graham. I like No.1 for its simplicity and superb composition, but No 2 wins it for me for the atmosphere you have managed to capture.
(No 4 is not far behind but I think the light strip of sky reflection across the image spoils it for me as it has the effect of dividing the image in two and thus spoiling the composition for me.).

Cheers Roger appreciate the feedback.

Don't tell me that!;)

Lol but the devil is in the detail.

Back