Bees in the garden

I looked at this one and got bored clicking

IMG_5451 by mikecartwright6472, on Flickr

Can you post them larger than postage stamps or were you aiming for lifsize on screen.

I looked at this one and got bored clicking

IMG_5451 by mikecartwright6472, on Flickr

Can you post them larger than postage stamps or were you aiming for lifsize on screen.
Nice opening line, sorry for your tedium! Don't know if you are being intentionally rude?
Only just started using Flickr, I copied the BB code and ended up with this.

Nice series. I like number 2 despite the focus missing the bee slightly, but I think it works for that particular scene. I looked at them through Flickr and strangely you haven't posted my favourite here. It's the bee just before the butterfly on Flickr. Great composition, the bee is posing nicely and the light is less harsh.

I like the butterfly shot too, nice light on the one.

Hi Mike, welcome back I think... I find that the largest medium size is the best option for posting images stop them being thumbnails.

Hope you dont mind but I have posted the one Tim is rathering too and it is brilliant :D

IMG_5382
by mikecartwright6472, on Flickr

If for some reason you do paste in a thumbnail size you can change the size to largest medium by changing this bit

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8713/16731317288_90f01a47d4_t.jpg to a _c

Real shame on the bee in flight that would have been awesome if it was in focus but bees are blooming hard as so erratic inflight. Still a good shot but focus is needed to make it great.

Butterfly one needs a little crop off the LHS imho

Very nice set with focus detail and composition very good in the most part :D (y)

Thanks for all the comments, and the advice on image sizes, they are now all the Large Medium size as suggested by Bryn.

Back