Behind the Veil.

Name
Pedro
Edit My Images
No
I've recently did a shoot for a LCF student for her final project.
Here are a few photos from that shoot.

Camera: Sony A7II
Lenses: Sony 85 1.8 and 24-70 f4
Light: Single Octabox

Stylist @nika.hevor⠀
Hair: Asta Lukauskiene⠀
MUA: @kat_krupa_ringuet⠀
Models @_alinagromova and Sarah Goolden @ Lenis⠀

Behind the Veil. ⠀ by Pedro Antunes, on Flickr

Lovely shots..............

No 2 appeals, and not so sure about the last.

But all very innovative, you have a good eye.........

Very nice. Number 2 for me too (both for the photo and its lightinng and perhaps for the subject too). Funny that, I too noticed the last one but what I end up seeing is that she is stretching her feet but not wearing shoes.

I like the fourth one. It looks like she's wearing a fencing mask. What is an "LCF student"?

I like the fourth one. It looks like she's wearing a fencing mask. What is an "LCF student"?
London College of Fashion possibly...

I like all of these - they're all lovely and strong portraits. I'm sure the project will go down a storm. Particularly number 2, that's sublime

One tiny comment, some more editing a couple wouldn't hurt. For example removing the bonded earth on the pipework

Excellent images that compliment the fashions and models.

Thanks guys. :)

boyfalldown I thought about cleaning a little more, but the concept was about how the fashion industry is destroying the environment, so I didn't want to create something that was too clean. On some there were some signs on the walls and some more pipes here and there that I removed. But maybe cleaning the pipes wouldn't hurt. :)

Thanks guys. :)

boyfalldown I thought about cleaning a little more, but the concept was about how the fashion industry is destroying the environment, so I didn't want to create something that was too clean. On some there were some signs on the walls and some more pipes here and there that I removed. But maybe cleaning the pipes wouldn't hurt. :)

That makes perfect sense to me

Once again, love your fashion style shooting! Awesome look, feel. And mood from your pictures! Definitely a fan!

No2 is very creative , I like it thumbs up :)

Once again, thank you so much to everyone.

On this shoot, the creative vision was from the stylist. The shots had been pre imagined by her. I just made her vision happen.

If anyone has any questions about the process, the light, the prep, post, etc, feel free to ask. :)

Back