1. FromTarn

FromTarn

Name:
    Martin
    Edit My Images:
    No
    I am going to Bempton Cliffs the 1st week in May if the weather is decent enough, so if anyone feels like meeting up around that time feel free to reply on this thread, I will put on an actual date nearer the time.

2. canonrebel

canonrebel

Name:
    Steve
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I would be interested if its the weekend.

EDIT... will have to be first weekend in June for me now as other commitments have arisen

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  3. gramps

gramps

Edit My Images:
    No
    Last year I went toward the end of May and there was a lot of bird activity on and around the cliffs so I might leave it until later in the month ... all weather dependant. :)

4. canonrebel

canonrebel

Name:
    Steve
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I am definately at Bempton on Saturday the 2nd of June, booked a couple of nights B&B in Bridlington.

5. the black fox

the black fox

Name:
    Jeff
    Edit My Images:
    No
    I,ll be in the area from the 10th June for a week ,hoping to make a few visits to the cliffs ,and tues/weds/thurs the Yorkshire belle is scheduled for a trip to the cliffs at around midday each day ,hoping to get on one of them to ,weather permitting .

6. BigJohn

BigJohn

Name:
    John
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I'm in flamborough at the minute and the weather is awful. We've had dense fog for three days. A stark contrast to Sunday when we we're walking on the beach. Not sure it's going to clear by the weekend either. I was hoping to get out for some light painting, but have given it up as a bad job for now. I'll keep you updated if I remember.

7. BigJohn

BigJohn

Name:
    John
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I'm just getting ready to head home. It's dry for mow, but very overcast. There is rain forecast for later though. It has been foggy for that past few days and quite dense in areas. I hope that the weather stays good for you.

8. canonrebel

canonrebel

Name:
    Steve
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    went saturday morning, arrived around 10 and stayed til 130 as it then started raining. will post a few pics up at a later date,

9. the black fox

the black fox

Name:
    Jeff
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Off to bempton on Sunday 10/6/18 probably be to knackered for a Sunday visit ,but will be around all week if anyone fancies a meet just p.m me

10. User.82148

User.82148 Suspended / Banned

Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Only just seen this post. I went Tues afternoon, Thurs afternoon and this morning. The conditions were different each day. Tues was very warm with little breeze and the birds were flying high. All the car parks were full but still enough room. Thurs was just too windy and this morning was better but the birds were flying a lot lower than they were on Tues. Great place, if I lived nearer I would spend a lot of time here.

11. the black fox

the black fox

Name:
    Jeff
    Edit My Images:
    No
    cheers Archie ,just got back home after a week in bridlington .we went there mon and fri ,busy as usual got lots of shots to plough through later ,but a bloody long trek home due to being diverted down to hull to pick up the m62 due to a road closure at goole .,and stuck at 60mph towing the caravan .
    wouldn't have seen this anyway a the wi.fi was broken on the campsite