North England Bempton early June

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
Off to Filey for a week on 9th June ,so will be visiting bempton and flamborough area during the week . Anyone else about then for a meet up

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
I live not far from there, so could be interested. Not sure what I 'm doing then though so cant say for certain.

OP
OP
the black fox
Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
sounds like something could be occurring then , we will be staying in the Filey area all week , bempton obviously on the cards , I also want to do one of the trips on the Yorkshire belle depending on weather . and a trip to north landing for the puffins on the cliffs depending on bempton sightings . last year they were about 20 feet away . be in touch nearer the time , spent the last few days polishing the caravan :D:D:D

OP
OP
the black fox
Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
Going on Sunday for the week . Be at bempton on and off depending on the weather p.m me if you want to meet up

Edit My Images
No
@the black fox
Just heard that you didn't make Bempton due to a heart attack.
I'm in hospital tomorrow for 3 x coronary artery procedures following a heart attack earlier in the year and angiogram earlier in April, managed Bempton but not entirely without pain.
Hope you are soon up and out with the camera and fully recovered. :)

OP
OP
the black fox
Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
Oh dear best of luck with that .. managed to get out for a few hours today with the daughter driving ,made the mistake of not taking my monopod ,still unsteady on my feet .i suppose it gets better with time

Edit My Images
No
Oh dear best of luck with that .. managed to get out for a few hours today with the daughter driving ,made the mistake of not taking my monopod ,still unsteady on my feet .i suppose it gets better with time
Yes it will get better, this will be my 6th procedure and once recovered it does make all the difference. :)