Ben A'an

Brilliant image - astro as it should be rather than some bizarrely distorted building with a big sky up. Might suggest removing the person from the frame as it seems a distraction and imperfection on what is a pretty darn perfect image although the human element is all the rage these days

Brilliant image - astro as it should be rather than some bizarrely distorted building with a big sky up. Might suggest removing the person from the frame as it seems a distraction and imperfection on what is a pretty darn perfect image although the human element is all the rage these days

You mean it's not a rare photo of the big friendly giant sitting on a mountain?

That's simply great. I like the idea of the person as to me it tells a story about how wonderful nature and the universe is and how insignificant we are in the grand scheme of things. (Not very well put but it makes sense to me.)

Definitely worth the trek! Lovely image, thanks for posting.

Did you really take it at 22:15 as the EXIF data implies? Presumably it was pretty dark on the way up and down...

(BTW I'm on the fence re having the person in the image or not. I think it's good either way.)

Fantastic shot, certainly worth the effort to get up there, one for the wall for sure.

Well worth the effort. I like the person being in the scene, adds to the tranquility and scale.

Much better in Flickr viewed full screen.

Cheers.

Lovely scene… delightful balance! :cool:

Can you do it again and ask him to wave :p
Seriously though fantastic shot , 25 sec exposure , I take it you told him not to move .

Back