Bentleys on Parade

Dark Star

TPer Emeritus
Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Don't know what to think about these. While we were at the Low Wood Hotel in Windermere the Bentley Drivers Association turned up for a weekend jolly. I found it difficult to get some decent (in my mind) pics as they were parked in amongst the regular guests cars :(...anyway here's three I kinda liked. :)

Bentley_2.jpg

Bentley_1.jpg

Bentley_3.jpg

Very nice indeed, beautiful cars, especially like the 2nd shot - the pattern of the grill and the deep paint finish, look brilliant, also smooth tones and gentle DoF all make this a really nice shot for me.
There is a slight problem though - that muppet whos got his people carrier parked right at the end (hope its not yours:eek: ). Despite that great shot, I would have a go at cloning it out though.

(y)

Thanks - that was the general problem - isolating the good 'uns from the dross - and it wasn't car - the car park was so full of Bentley's that I (a paying guest!!!) had to use the overflow car park 500 yds down the road! Gasp!!!!

John

2nd and third are both really nice. FIrst looks like it might have a wee bit of shake on it?

Thanks Dod, so it does, all hand held (with one eye over my shoulder trying to avoid half a dozen Bentleys looking for a parking space :eek: )

John

They did look very smart, I should have hung around, as I drove away from Windermere the older cars were setting off with their drivers decked out in appropriate garb for a day driving the 'old girl' in the countryside. Would have made some nice candids.

Back