Best DSLR Stabilizers or Gimbal You Suggest

John Danny

Not John Dany, No sir, Not at all, Honest.
Name
John Danny
Edit My Images
No
Hey Guys, I am a professional Photographer and I used DSLR for outdoor shoot, but now I am moving towards videography for my youtubing purposes. I want stable video content and that only can be possible by attaching DSLR Stabilizers for stable videos and content.

Which one you suggest among those I have seen so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely says it's John Dany.... [emoji848]

@John Danny just a bit of advice....if you're going to use a (stolen) image for your profile pic, make sure it isn't one of a celebrity!

Unless you really are Harry Styles of One Direction!!:p
Just noticed that lol!

I wonder why he saw fit to change his avatar image........at that point in time.......so quickly after joining this august community....?

I think it is good that Harry can feel he can come on here anonymously and meet with fans :)

Well, all of you guys are going too far. Don't use your wisdom on useless stuff just tell me for what purpose I posted the thread.....

@Box Brownie your advice is good, but if anybody uses creative picture is OK like Pound Coin used. If I use creativity of God then it's advice needed image.

If I had to do that, I would have made ID with different name.

I would go with a counterbalance system like #9-10. Steadicam has been a staple in the industry for many years. They take some practice, but they are pretty simple and mechanical (no batteries,wires,motors,etc).

@John Danny just a bit of advice....if you're going to use a (stolen) image for your profile pic, make sure it isn't one of a celebrity!

Unless you really are Harry Styles of One Direction!!:p

I think he'd probably have been better with a picture of someone from Busted ;)

if it smells like a big brown bear it usually is ..just saying :police::police::police:

@Box Brownie your advice is good, but if anybody uses creative picture is OK like Pound Coin used. If I use creativity of God then it's advice needed image.

If you took the picture then it's yours to use, but if someone else took it then you've broken copyright and owe them money for using it.

I believe the appropriate term is...

PWNT

to save further comments on your Avatar, I've removed the picture - feel free to add something different - preferably something of your own...

Back