Best place to buy a sim free phone?

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Anybody got any good recommendations where to buy a sim free phone? Looking to get a HTC 10 hopefully.

I've just bought the wife a new phone. When I googled it showed loads and loads of sellers, stores etc.

We went with Virgin, but BT had some good deals, and Tesco :)

Hope you paid for it gremlin.....:LOL:

tesco tend to offer un-biased advice

John Lewis, extra years warranty on electrical items

If you know which phone you want, you can only trawl the internet really. I bought a Samsung just last week, Most places wanted £185 or there about. I found a seller through Quidco, £160 free p&p, ordered early evening and arrived next morning. £2.50 cash back to come through Quidco too.

Only drawback was the phone it was replacing had got wet and wasn't working properly, the second the new phone arrived, the old one started working again just fine. :0

LOADS OF PLACES TO BUY THIS PHONE ON THE GOOGLE WEB.
JUST BE AWARE SOME PLACES SUCH AS EGLOGAL CENTRAL ETC ARE OFF SHORE SO IF YOU DON'T PAY IMPORT DUTY IT IS CLASED AS EVASION.

Amazon - just make sure its sold directly by them and not a third party.

Just looked and the phone is currently £463.96 - it's £569 from Carphone Warehouse.

Amazon - just make sure its sold directly by them and not a third party.

Just looked and the phone is currently £463.96 - it's £569 from Carphone Warehouse.

Cheers had done a Google search and was wondering which of the cheap places is most reliable

Cheers had done a Google search and was wondering which of the cheap places is most reliable
Certainly Amazon for their customer service.

I purchased a phone from them in November 2015; December 2016 it stopped charging. I contacted them via chat and they sent me a new one, asking me to return the original within 28 days.

Certainly Amazon for their customer service.

I purchased a phone from them in November 2015; December 2016 it stopped charging. I contacted them via chat and they sent me a new one, asking me to return the original within 28 days.

Don't mind paying a little more than the cheapest place as long as I get good customer service

I want a Huawei P10 plus, so far I can get it cheaper on contract than buying it sim free.

Back