B&W Bethany

Very pleasant portrait, Dave. Skin work looks a bit overdone for my tastes, but I like it.

Very pleasant portrait, Dave. Skin work looks a bit overdone for my tastes, but I like it.

Cheers dean I did pull the skin back a little after looking at it a few times. but already had this saved for web..
Hope your well .

Regards Dave

Cheers dean I did pull the skin back a little after looking at it a few times. but already had this saved for web..
Hope your well .

Regards Dave
Yeah, bumbling along, mate. You?

Like that. Nice and sharp, good eye contact and pleasing tones.
I'd be well chuffed if I'd taken that

Like that. Nice and sharp, good eye contact and pleasing tones.
I'd be well chuffed if I'd taken that

Believe it or not her two girls where running around and around her while she sat on a chair.. They never stopped. This was a quick shot at the end of the kids shoot ..

Believe it or not her two girls where running around and around her while she sat on a chair.. They never stopped. This was a quick shot at the end of the kids shoot ..

Given the beautiful quality of the image all I can say in reply to that is Wow!

Nice girl, cool portrait…
I would suggest to make the kicker half so bright but much bigger
to cover the back of her head down to her shoulder.

Lovely engaging portrait, and she has lovely eyes.

Skin a bit too smooth for me, and her hair on her left shoulder bothers me a bit as it doesn't appear to come from anywhere?

You did really well to get a shot like that with a couple of distracting little people running around!

SECOND LOOK!

What are those lines on her shoulder?
• The PPed skin of her throat is stopping sort at the trapezius muscle
in a most unflattering way! …as it makes it look like fat tissue. :-(

Thank you for the responces guys.. Regards the hair. She had hair coming over both shoulders until this image. She pulled it around and i took 3 images i think. Yes the key light is prob a little low . I could not raise it any higher. Skin smoothing as i said I have pulled it back on the image i gave her but i'd already saved this one for web.

Regards her neck. Its prob just my bad posing that has created the lines....!!!

Regards MD

Wow! Lovely happy looking girl. I wouldn't change anything tbh. Much of what's been said above is just peoples tastes IMHO

Back