Better Call Saul

Mr Bump

From under the bridge
Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Loving the last few episodes with the brothers slugging it out !

anyone?

i watched the latest episode last night but not sure if that is in the UK yet so no spoilers buy boy oh boy what an ending to the episode.

Episodes are on UK Netflix the day after they air in the US but I haven't watched the latest one yet so shush! :p

Episodes are on UK Netflix the day after they air in the US but I haven't watched the latest one yet so shush! :p
Get on it then fantastic ending just didn't see it coming

I watched the first series and enjoyed it.

I always prefer to wait until an entire series is out and watch it all. When I watch it season and wait for next season I end up not finishing it. I don't watch normal tv for a start, but it just happens the older I get.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll watch them all :)
I've seen S1 and S2.

Is series 3 finished now?

2 more to go according to IMDB but it doesn't say when they'll be on. I've still got 7 & 8 to watch. :)

Edit: Scratch that, didn't realise there wasn't an episode this week so only episode 7 to watch. Netflix now showing episodes 8, 9 & 10 on 6th, 13th & 20th June.

Last edited:
2 more to go according to IMDB but it doesn't say when they'll be on. I've still got 7 & 8 to watch. :)

Edit: Scratch that, didn't realise there wasn't an episode this week so only episode 7 to watch. Netflix now showing episodes 8, 9 & 10 on 6th, 13th & 20th June.
Cool, i've just signed up for a free bing :)

Back