Big Red shaking his breakfast.

Very Nice Mike - POV, Bokeh, subject etc (y) and the water droplets just make it a bit different. Only negative is the shadow of the bill and fish on the birds neck but not sure what you could have done about that!!
TFS

Lovely action shot, exposure is good even on the belly of the fish :)

Love it great pov

What a wondeful shot,Mike.

I had to google where you were. Florida, I see. I do envy them the variety of wildlife they have there, especially birds and of course the dependable good weather so you're not wondering if the day you want to get to a location will be a good one,unlike here which is so frustrating.

A stunning bird and shot Mike, you've captured the action perfect with the head and fish being in the superb light (y)

Have you tried it without the green strip of grass along the top, either cropped or cloned? I scrolled down and found it better without :)

Very Nice Mike - POV, Bokeh, subject etc (y) and the water droplets just make it a bit different. Only negative is the shadow of the bill and fish on the birds neck but not sure what you could have done about that!!
TFS

Cheers John, I agree with the shadow, but it was unavoidable with the shake - the other 'regular' shots don't have it but don't have the action either.

Nice comp Mike ,this realy pops with the tonal range

Cheers Den

Lovely action shot, exposure is good even on the belly of the fish :)

Thanks Roger

Love it great pov

Cheers Bob, worth getting wet for!

What a wondeful shot,Mike.

I had to google where you were. Florida, I see. I do envy them the variety of wildlife they have there, especially birds and of course the dependable good weather so you're not wondering if the day you want to get to a location will be a good one,unlike here which is so frustrating.

Ta John, if you ever get chance I really recommend it, you can get really close to the birds in great light

A stunning bird and shot Mike, you've captured the action perfect with the head and fish being in the superb light (y)

Have you tried it without the green strip of grass along the top, either cropped or cloned? I scrolled down and found it better without :)

Ta Phil, I tried your option but I thought it lost a little impact and flat without the extra colours

Mike

Back