Big sky over Summer Isles

:D

I've just worked out you follow me on facebook.

Nice work this and the sky is interesting enouigh to pull it off. My crit is that it's a tad tight in the bottom left and a bit more water at the bottom would make it more pleasing on the eye.

It's ok Steve, I'm not stalking you [emoji2].
I know what you mean about the bottom but thought the land wasn't doing anything really and didn't really have the separation to include more water.

By pure coincidence I photographed a crazy sky above the Summer Isles over new year. It was so strange I've never published it anywhere because it's hardly believable.
Cracking collection of pictures on your Flickr stream. I recognise a few of them from FB so our paths must cross regularly on there too.

Thank you Scott for the kind comments, I appreciate that. I follow you on F/B and Flickr and send a couple of images as well.
There was a couple of amazing skies the week I was there which looked almost 3d and very colourful. I'm sure our paths may meet one day in Scotland though I expect to see you high up in the mountains waving to me at ground level :).

Back