Biker Parents

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,:wave:

I did a photo shoot of my parents on the weekend and I asked for advice in the discussions thread on poses. Had some useful ideas and now I have done the PP on a few I wondered if you guys could give me some critique on the finished shots before I carry on with the rest.

Thanks (y)

_MG_0090 by staceyc1977, on Flickr

_MG_0245 by staceyc1977, on Flickr

_MG_0063 by staceyc1977, on Flickr

_MG_0040 by staceyc1977, on Flickr

_MG_0174 by staceyc1977, on Flickr

_MG_0017 by staceyc1977, on Flickr

well i like them and i am more than sure they will 1 and 5 are the ones i perfer...

No 4 for me. On the first one it would be interesting to see the bike in focus and the parents blurred

That is a great set of photos and the pp is perfect in my humble opinion. I love them!

Thanks everyone. Nice to hear that I am doing something right. LOl

I am always my worse critic so I see faults everywhere so I do like to hear that others can't see them and its just me. (y)

I came across these from your other thread, you've got some really good shots there, your parents must be so pleased - I think you have done them justice and caught the spirit you were after

Number 2 for me love the colours.

How about a motion shot or two with them on the trike? As they don't need to wear helmets, you should get your mum's hair giving a good sense of motion as well as being able to see both their faces.

The colour in no. 2 is bril :)

#1 need a few tweaks that's a great shot, very impressed :) if your ever in Southampton you can practice on me and my Ducati 1098 :) excellent photos

Stacey - nice pics.

I'm sure i've seen your Dad around the midlands a few times. Sorry trying to remember - does he organise Ryan's ride ??

It's been a coupke of years, since i've been out on the group rides / meets.

Or he may just have one of those faces .......................

Back