Blithering Idiot
Name
Asha
Edit My Images
Yes
Bill & Ben the Flower Pot Men could have a wild time in these huge plant pots:

dsc01832copie.jpg

Shot at 2011-12-31

:eek: I WANT those, can you imagine someone trying to nick them off the driveway? :LOL:

Lovely picture Asha, my only crit is it looks about 1/3 stop underexposed [albeit on laptop screen, so might just be that as its uncalibrated] and I think I would be tempted to crop that tree shadow from far left as it drags my eye out of the pictures, but otherwise, good composition and lovely light and of course, stunning pots! (y)

:eek: I WANT those, can you imagine someone trying to nick them off the driveway? :LOL:

Lovely picture Asha, my only crit is it looks about 1/3 stop underexposed [albeit on laptop screen, so might just be that as its uncalibrated] and I think I would be tempted to crop that tree shadow from far left as it drags my eye out of the pictures, but otherwise, good composition and lovely light and of course, stunning pots! (y)

Thank you Yvonne.
Can you imagine trying to fit your car on the driveway if you had these pots there!??!!! lol
I was wondering about the tree shadow to the left ....
I have already cropped it slightly from the right as my shadow was in the corner due to the low sun....that crop was already planned though when composing the shot.
I tried lifting the exposure slightlty in RAW but found myself more drawn to the original simply as it portrays the actual intensity of the dying sun as it was at the time....will have to give a little thought before I print it A3 and add to my portfolio.

Back