Birds in flight

I'm confused Roger, what's all this blue stuff in the bg?
shakehead.gif
:D

Excellent BIF shots, love the shoverler (y) Would the crane have stood another 3rd of a stop, looks slightly under exposed, although I am looking on mi lappy and not monitor :)

Nice set gramps (y) lovely in-flight shots, nice wing-blur on the last duck image and all sharp and detailed. Just to be awkward as I dont have any crit for these, on the 2nd image, there bokeh'd building in the background right underneath the crane, I might clone that out, just makes my eyes look at it after looking at the birdie. Other than that (and its real nit picking to say about the building tbh) a fine set indeed.

Absolutely stunning:)! Something to strive for!

I'm confused Roger, what's all this blue stuff in the bg?
shakehead.gif
:D

Excellent BIF shots, love the shoverler (y) Would the crane have stood another 3rd of a stop, looks slightly under exposed, although I am looking on mi lappy and not monitor :)

Thanks Phil, unusual day yesterday, raining on arrival then mixture of strong sunlight and cloud!
You may be right on the exposure, I always find harsh shadows difficult to compensate for ... lighten the dark wing patches and then you get problems with the white areas :)

Nice set gramps (y) lovely in-flight shots, nice wing-blur on the last duck image and all sharp and detailed. Just to be awkward as I dont have any crit for these, on the 2nd image, there bokeh'd building in the background right underneath the crane, I might clone that out, just makes my eyes look at it after looking at the birdie. Other than that (and its real nit picking to say about the building tbh) a fine set indeed.

Thanks Carl, the building is a bird but I see what you mean ... my eye is drawn toward it now you've mentioned it! :D

Absolutely stunning:)! Something to strive for!

Thank you :)

Some very good flight shots - particularly the shoveler and crane

stan

Some fine looking images, Roger...I especially like the 1st Shoveller, great lighting and colours, though I'd ease back on the sharpening a touch, as you have some serious halos going on (y)

Thanks Gareth :)

Back