Birds in your garden

Garden birds around feeders

• Total voters
39972955723_f90d1ddd87_h.jpg

yesterday before the snow hit. 3200 ISO, could have done with a bit of NR really.

For the last 3 years Robins have taken food from my hand.
This is this years friendly Robin.

Taken with a Panasonic LX15 today. First clip done in camera with high speed mode on. Second clip slowed right down in Windows movie maker

The Blue tits in our garden had three. One had died. It was very small still inside the box (I thought they got rid of them).
We seen the other two fledglings for a few hours in our garden, but then like that, they were gone. They flew over the fence and mum and dad followed.

This Robin had me wrapped around its little finger. Every time he stood by the patio door I got up and gave it its suet pellet.
Well, the tables have now turned. If it wants nibbles it has to come and get them while I'm on the computer :)

Nice nuthatch images. They seem to have disappeared in our garden this year along with greenfinches, goldfinches, chaffinches, bullfinches, dunnocks and robins....ROBINS!!
All these were present last year in numbers, all we seem to have now are tit's, loads of 'em. Maybe I should put the fat ball feeders back, the downside there is I could be inviting the rats back!
Edit: just seen two goldfinches, a greenfinch and a robin...yay! whoever is in charge of garden birds must be reading this thread!
On the downside, saw a rat in a sunflower feeder last night:crying:, must up the cayenne pepper.

Last edited:
Back