Birds in your garden

Garden birds around feeders

• Total voters
I get a lot of Robin's - here's one awaiting the sunrise on a rare cold sunny morning

6vUbsNL.jpg

Les :)

Here's a Robin on the feeder in my garden, one of the first images I've made with my new fujifilm xf100-400

Last edited:
Haven't seen one of those for several years now, they used to be regular in my garden :(

Hi, there seems to be a certain variation among my guests. Sparrows are rare at present, serins, too. Currently, my visitors are doves, blackbirds. green finches, Great/Blue tits, robins.

Maybe, things will change in spring ... ---

I've been enjoying watching "Blackbird wars" over the last week or so. We have 4 regular Blackbirds in our garden, 2 males and 2 females. This morning the 2 males were behaving like a pair of red deer stags, walking up and down either side of the back hedge.

They must use up more calories squabbling than they do actually eating the food I leave out!

I do love Great Tits ( no pun intended) hard to get around a feeder, they are in and out before you can lock on the focus :)

Here's one from yesterday coming to the feeder - I find it better to put up a large stick for them to land on prior to dropping down to the feeding platform

0ouQMtI.jpg

Les :),

Just for fun :)
Chris with Great tit by Les Moxon, on Flickr

Last edited by a moderator:
That's my togging buddy Chris- he aint all that ; :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: and Photoshop can work wonders

Les :)

Back