Birdworld - Annual Pass

Name
Dan
Edit My Images
No
So I picked up an annual pass today, it's a good place to play with my new camera.

I got lots of birds in flight today, but I don't particular like most of the compositions - generally because the background often shows something man-made.

The Heron's aren't owned by Birdworld, they come and go as they please - first time one flew over head I thought it perhaps a Pterodactyl

Peacock by dancook1982, on Flickr

Peacock by dancook1982, on Flickr

Delicious Detail by dancook1982, on Flickr

DSC06199 by dancook1982, on Flickr

DSC05044 by dancook1982, on Flickr

Couple of potential Marketing photos for Birdworld ;) I mean hypothetically..

Birdworld - where families can see birds fly by dancook1982, on Flickr

DSC05487 by dancook1982, on Flickr

Last edited:
I love the first peacock pic. I’ve seen peacocks several times, including in the wild but they never display their feathers for me:(

I love the first peacock pic. I’ve seen peacocks several times, including in the wild but they never display their feathers for me:(

I was actively ignoring the caged birds on my way to the more open areas - but had to stop when I saw this peacock - shot through cage wire.

love the peacock, i have never seen one with its plumage on display

That grey thing flying, I saw one standing on one leg in Charlton by the Thames this morning, didn’t realise he could fly:rolleyes:. You are dedicated that’s for sure, straight out with that zoomer ( am guessin’) flickin’ away at 1k fps.

That prime is possibly lighter than the Nikon, the glass end is not so slim/sleek though, in Japan they are no doubt happy now with the results back home of the half pipe 1260’s, I would have been more worried at going toe to toe with rocket man’s cronies.

Neat flix, I dislike to admit, from that thing :D

Last edited:
You are dedicated that’s for sure, straight out with that zoomer ( am guessin’) flickin’ away at 1k fps.

It's at least important that I get a good feel for the camera I will use for professional work :)

It's at least important that I get a good feel for the camera I will use for professional work :)

Wise indeed yes, when you purchase the sony prime;), the small body and that large pole, lets just hope the balance looks and feels ok. Wonder what an M10 would look like with an 800 on it? :D. Keep clickin’ fella.

Back