Wild Bish, Bash, Bosh

Sharp close-up shots of great action captured there, Paul :)
- to be picky, if I may: the colours appear a tad over-saturated to me on my monitor, apart from the last 2 shots which appear better - but these do appear to be processed with different white balance settings, giving a more turquoise colour to the last shot compared to the previous one (hope this makes sense!)
Just my opinion of course!
Russ

Good set Paul , still in the same ditch ?

Thanks for looking Holty and Russ, much appreciated

Russ, you make some interesting comments on the appearance, the two shots you refer to were taken 50 mins apart, they are not part of the same sequence of shots, I am thinking the light had probably changed, one thing I have noticed with KF's and I have literally hundreds of these shots is that they look completely different in Sun compared to in shade, the blue comes out much deeper when they are shot in shadow. I very rarely change the WB setting on LR so I doubt it would be that and perhaps just idleness but I leave the Camera on Auto WB and let it do it's thing. I do however change the Light and Dark and too much dark would affect the depth of Blue.
Am not certain but if I recall correctly this was when I watched the Bird catch 7 fish in 40 minutes, it used different perches to fish from, ( I have put about 10 into the bank sides) but it took every one back to the same perch to bash and eat it.

Thanks again Russ

Back