Black 5's

A nice set, I like the low view of the second. Also different to see a platform that is so quiet. :)

A nice set, I like the low view of the second. Also different to see a platform that is so quiet. :)

Thanks Mark, it was nice to get a people free shot, and everyone who was there were nice and sensible. Unlike penistone and edale, they were packed, getting to those locations early next time!

Excellent set of pictures.

Thank you.

My, You get around,Michael..Manchester now lol.

Great set. No hint of noise and as Mark says, nice low view in number 2. It's so good infact I'll bear that in mind for my next platform shot..hopefully March 1st. 'Mayflower'.I do get down but not that low and it's impressive.

Looks like quite a young man on the footplate. Unusual,they're often older enthusiasts with the experience.

My, You get around,Michael..Manchester now lol.

Great set. No hint of noise and as Mark says, nice low view in number 2. It's so good infact I'll bear that in mind for my next platform shot..hopefully March 1st. 'Mayflower'.I do get down but not that low and it's impressive.

Looks like quite a young man on the footplate. Unusual,they're often older enthusiasts with the experience.

Thanks John, made the best of the time while we had it :) Look forward to seeing your pics of Mayflower, a lovely loco which I have only seen the once and I appear to have no pics of it!

Back