Black and White Landscape - for a friend

Name
Stephen
Edit My Images
Yes
Someone who enjoys looking through my "running" images asked if I could go to the local trig point and capture an image of the view from her back door (well, nearly) There is absolutely NOTHING in the foreground to help with composition, not even a tree. I'm at a loss as to what to do.
My post processing isn't good and I tend to use certain sliders more than I should. HELP! I've been up there a few times recently but the sky was bland. Found this from last autumn. They want to make a canvas print out of it.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/153540926@N08/41676220381/in/dateposted-public/

Well if they like it then let them have a canvas print. What you like and what they like are different things. They are not looking at the image the way you are.
Give them a file to use. Arrange a print for them. If they are true friends don't expect payment - you'll get that back in different ways.

Just been arguing over a few pics from the Lakes. Ones that I'm not keen on but Sal loves them. Strange things photographs.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
If she likes them that is good enough. Its not up to you to tell her what she likes. Go with the flow for an easy life.

Back