Black Backgrounds :)

Name
Bryn
Edit My Images
Yes
Welcome back! Great set to get warmed up with. I like the caterpillar shot particularly. It works well with the black background as It probably helps to separate the subject more, it being green as no doubt the background would be too.

Love the plant bug though and interesting find with the dead flies. I think the thin strands of webbing might give away the culprit..

Welcome back! Great set to get warmed up with. I like the caterpillar shot particularly. It works well with the black background as It probably helps to separate the subject more, it being green as no doubt the background would be too.

Love the plant bug though and interesting find with the dead flies. I think the thin strands of webbing might give away the culprit..

Thanks mate... think the green colours are highlighted nicely the stalk and cat.

Good spot on flies though no Web was actually evident around other than what you can see. Also not seen as much on a single stalk as this you'd think if Web was broken it wouldnt have just gone to one grass stalk.

Nice set Bryn- No2 does it for me and I do like a black BG too

Les

Good set of images Bryn, #2 would have to be my fav'.(y)

George.

Really nice set Bryn my favourite is the catapillar I don't normally like black backgrounds but as Tim said it works well with the green catapillar

Nice set - I like the cat too, but also the first as the background is nice.

Thanks mate

Good set of images Bryn, #2 would have to be my fav'.(y)

George.

Cheers George certainly popular.

Really nice set Bryn my favourite is the catapillar I don't normally like black backgrounds but as Tim said it works well with the green catapillar

I have a little thing about black backgrounds. Thanks for the comment.

Welcome back, i`ll be a little different here :D No 2 for me as it has a tiny drop of water on its head and the shot is just appealing anyway.
The rest, All good as it goes. :)

Welcome back, i`ll be a little different here :D No 2 for me as it has a tiny drop of water on its head and the shot is just appealing anyway.
The rest, All good as it goes. :)

Cheers Sonny :) lol

No. 2 for me is the stand-out picture. Whilst your shots are great, I particularly admire the level of patience that you must have.

Back