Black cat

who lies beside me on the window and keep me company when I'm working on the computer.

Yeah right. That's the look of an animal planning six different ways to kill you whilst keeping your opposable thumbs alive.

Yeah right. That's the look of an animal planning six different ways to kill you whilst keeping your opposable thumbs alive.

Quite possibly...... he could always move along though if he didn't want my company ha ha.

Quite possibly...... he could always move along though if he didn't want my company ha ha.
That's the thing with cats, they choose whether or not to honour you with their presence. Thousands of years ago cats were worshiped as gods, and they have never forgotten this! ;)

Does he 'help you' in your work by walking across the keyboard like my cats used to? Then if I got up however briefly there'd be a cat curled up asleep on the desk and probably another on the chair. There was the time that one of them, asleep on the desk, rolled over and fell in the waste paper basket...............

Does he 'help you' in your work by walking across the keyboard like my cats used to? Then if I got up however briefly there'd be a cat curled up asleep on the desk and probably another on the chair. There was the time that one of them, asleep on the desk, rolled over and fell in the waste paper basket...............

But, of course, that never happened in the cat's mind. It would have been far too undignified to acknowledge...:)

Back