Black Picture Frame 20 x 16 with or without mountcard background

Name
Darren
Edit My Images
No
Hi
I am looking for recommendations for company's that supply 20 x 16 inch black frames with glass and possibly a mount card backing to accommodate a 15 x 10 Images. Looking something that is good quality
I have been looking at frames on line and am reluctant to purchasing 1 or 2 due to postage costs to Northern Ireland. I bought a few from the Range and cut my own backing and they seem fine but they look shop bought.
I am looking for quality finish at a reasonable price.

Thanks..

Best quality would probably be from a local framing shop if you don’t want to do mail order. I personally use Hobbycraft 40x50 frames as they’re about £15, but recently staged an exhibition that used some Neilsen 40x50 frames and was very impressed with the quality. They are about £25 a piece but look really good. I think they were this type https://www.uniquearts.ltd.uk/niels...me-40-x-50-cm-mount/readymade-frames/a-50673/

CA9FF08C-4B69-40C2-9AF3-2BBAEEE8B69A.jpeg
Best quality would probably be from a local framing shop if you don’t want to do mail order. I personally use Hobbycraft 40x50 frames as they’re about £15, but recently staged an exhibition that used some Neilsen 40x50 frames and was very impressed with the quality. They are about £25 a piece but look really good. I think they were this type https://www.uniquearts.ltd.uk/niels...me-40-x-50-cm-mount/readymade-frames/a-50673/
I use the Neilsen 40 x 50 cms metal frames in black. They come with glass and backing board which already has mounts fitted for hanging portrait or landscape. All you need is whatever mount you want and the art work.

View attachment 127776
I use the Neilsen 40 x 50 cms metal frames in black. They come with glass and backing board which already has mounts fitted for hanging portrait or landscape. All you need is whatever mount you want and the art work.
I believe the best pricing I found came from best4frames. It certainly paid to buy a few the more you order the more the unit price comes down

Back