Bladon bridge in a soft matte style.

Name
Toni
Edit My Images
No
I like the concept, particularly with #3 but feel that they could be a bit brighter without losing the soft/low contrast feel. Looks a bit like Fujifilm Acros ;)

I like the concept, particularly with #3 but feel that they could be a bit brighter without losing the soft/low contrast feel. Looks a bit like Fujifilm Acros ;)

Thanks Chris. It was difficult to balance the softness and compressed tonal range against brightness, and in the end I preferred a darker image even though I knew it was a little dull, because any lighter changed the mood & feel too much.

It's a bit like subtle Orton Effect, which is especially suited to trees and foliage.

Thank you.

It's a mix of quite heavily reduced clarity, 'glow' (like reduced clarity with minor spread of tone to nearby pixels) and a bit of vignetting with negative sharpness. It does give that soft look somewhat like Orton, but all the detail is fully retained except where I've used reduces sharpening.

I like them Toni I feel the same as Chris I prefer them brighter but no more contrast

Back