Blakester's 52 for 2021 - Week 34 added - Glass(es) "Self Portrait"

That is a really clever picture, I wish I had the imagination to think of those sort pictures. Love it!
Thanks Simon, I have collected the props over the years, so I just have to try and come up with a different spin on things.

Brilliant combination. The sheer amount of triangles you've formed in the shot is fab. You've taken two "ok" images and turned them into something special. Great effort.

Brilliant combination. The sheer amount of triangles you've formed in the shot is fab. You've taken two "ok" images and turned them into something special. Great effort.
Thanks Ian, your kind comments are much appreciated

Great idea and really well composed and thought through.
Thank you Helen

Yes, a good combination of the other two, making a very intersting and humorous shot. (y)
The lighting is a big improvement on the other two IMO
Thanks Alan

Fantastic image - I love it!
Thank you Joan

Week 34 - Glass(es)
I have returned to a particular favourite of mine in bending wire.
This is a self portrait which I created, used one of the card photo mounts to frame the head, lit with a daylight balanced led light.

Week 34 - Glass(es) by Iain Blake, on Flickr

Brilliant. The contrast works so well.

Really like this, great idesa and well executed all round. Well done.

Fab take on the theme - you look wired :D

Clean - good take on the theme, I think you chose the right one for the main page. Great idea and the colours work really well, with the white plate a real contrast to the brown tones. Very clever!

Judging by your avatar that's a great self portrait. Nice one!

Clean
A good imaginative shot. I like the difference in the texture of the wood and the white ceramic plate.

Glass
Another good bit of wire bending.

Back