Blancpain Endurance Cup Silverstone

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Twelve images from Silverstone last Sunday from me. Watching 48 GT3 cars racing for three hours in the sunshine is a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. All shot for Paddock 42.com, a gallery will be live on the site this evening. As always, C&C welcome, encouraged and appreciated on these.

1. Pitstop practice

2. Autograph Hunting

3. Bentley Boys

4. Reflections

5. Dusty

6. Pole Sitter

7. Race Winner

8. Early Evening Light

Last edited:
Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Good stuff Rich, particularly like 8 & 10. Good to meet you as well, albeit from the other side of the fence!

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Brilliant collection and hard to pick a winner from that lot. I really wanted to go this year - I have been promising I would get to a Blancpain round since about 2015, but sadly I had a christening.

OP
OP
RichardC27
Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Brilliant collection and hard to pick a winner from that lot. I really wanted to go this year - I have been promising I would get to a Blancpain round since about 2015, but sadly I had a christening.
Thanks Gary, Blancpain always produces good racing it's well worth a trip to see when they visit next year. I'd like to get to the sprint rounds at Brands Hatch the week before as well. I missed this meeting last year as I was at a Christening!