Critique Blancpain Endurance Series - Silverstone

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Nice photos I too like #1 and #3. However I think #5 you have cropped rather too tight.

But I do like the arty shots like #11

Yes I do mean below the car.

I like 4, 8 and 11 as they give a feeling for the day. It's nice to see a set with so many shots that include some focus on composure and the venue as opposed to being biased towards more purely technical car shots.

I went with the intention of trying to get some shots like this myself but in the end just ended up getting carried away with my panning and finding holes in fences.

Thanks guys. :)

Philip, yes, they're a bit too quick, but definately sharp and you do have some motion blur, you just need to experiment and see how slow you can go. I did manage 1/15 but it's not the best shot. Your effort is LOADS better than my first ever attempt!

A very nice mix and variation of shots, it looks like you covered all the bases except for pit portraits, I like # 3, 5 & 21.

I didn't go on Sunday Gaz, i went on Saturday for that reason as i thought it would be quieter.

I did enjoy myself. Normally go to these things with the father in law so was nice just to have a wander around on my own and go where i wanted to.

Hey Gaz I was there on Sunday and it wasn't particularly busy, especially in the stands (a lot of them were closed too).

Nice low-speed panning with 3 and 22 the best for me.

Back