Blancpain GT at Brands Hatch 8th May

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
Yes
What a scorcher of a day on and off the track. A few other highlights other than the GT cars included a very sexy Aston Martin Vulcan giving it some (photos in transport) along with quite a few Ultracars. The support racing was some of the best with the mini's bouncing all over the place. The GT racing was close fought action with some great drama. Always difficult to pick just a few as always take far to many but here goes.

1 Smoking Huracan GT3
by Martin Billard, on Flickr

4 Something missing on a Lambo

6 R8 MLS Rally

8 Big bad Bentley Continental GT3

9 Riding the kerbs R8

10 Sparking AMG

13 R8 on a kerb

11 R8 up close and kerb riding

They were certainly giving I good go around Stirlings in your shots .I like the movement in #5, the light in #7 and the attitude of the car in #8 (although it is cropped a just little tight to the left).

Good set, all nice and sharp, like the last one.
Great action shots Martin 1 is my choice and I do like the light in 7
They were certainly giving I good go around Stirlings in your shots .I like the movement in #5, the light in #7 and the attitude of the car in #8 (although it is cropped a just little tight to the left).

Thanks for the comments. PBP27 I agree with your comment on 8 I will try and leave more space but trying to crop the loo and the orange out is very tricky there now.

Thanks for the comments. PBP27 I agree with your comment on 8 I will try and leave more space but trying to crop the loo and the orange out is very tricky there now.

That bloody green loo ! I hadn't noticed it before shooting from that spot ? Great shots though Martin.

Back