Blancpain GT @ Brands Hatch 8th May 2016

#7 is great, would have been better if the Vette was a Ferrari but I won't hold that against you!

A good set though and the Paddock stuff is awesome.

Nice set Paul, #2, 3 & 4 are up to your usual great paddock shot standards, I like the pp in #6 and the low pov in #10.

#7 is great, would have been better if the Vette was a Ferrari but I won't hold that against you!

A good set though and the Paddock stuff is awesome.
#2 is really nice. Probably my favourite. #7 & #10 are also right on the money too.
Nice set Paul, #2, 3 & 4 are up to your usual great paddock shot standards, I like the pp in #6 and the low pov in #10.
Interesting shots in the paddock Paul, do like #2 & #3

Thank you for all the comments, the support paddock was set up well, which gave me some good photo options.

hope you dont mind a quick bit of CC.
great set overall, and the processing works nicely. But, for number 2: those shots always work better if you can see the eyes. Its not always easy to do though. For number 4, your reflection ruins a great shot (nothing personal haha). Its another shot that harder than it looks because you have to move around a lot to get yourself out of the shot.

Some nice images here Paul liking the paddock shot 2 on track will pick 5 as by favorite
Thank you
hope you dont mind a quick bit of CC.
great set overall, and the processing works nicely. But, for number 2: those shots always work better if you can see the eyes. Its not always easy to do though. For number 4, your reflection ruins a great shot (nothing personal haha). Its another shot that harder than it looks because you have to move around a lot to get yourself out of the shot.
Thanks Gary, I don't mind CC, I will give 4 another go, might have been better with a longer lens rather than a wide 10-20mm sigma, I was not able to get a clear shot of the drivers eyes in Number 2, but again thats something I will try and work on, not always easy when your a spectator. Thanks for the positive feedback regarding processing.

Love the different angles you have there great images

Yeah, very good set with some interesting variations..

Back