Blancpain GT Brands Hatch

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

A few shots from Saturday and the newly named Blancpain GT World Challenge Europe. Nearly 3 hours of track action in a fairly short amount of time meant plenty of moving around for a variety of shots.
Have to say i was amazed how quiet the place was, can't comment on the Sunday which i'm guessing was busier for the two 1hr races, however there was certainly no fighting for position when taking photos on Saturday morning!
More on Flickr for anyone that is interested.

1) 236A0360 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

2) 236A8606 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

3) 236A8758 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

4) 236A9276 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

5) 236A9608 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

6) 236A9659 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

7) 236A0582 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

8) 236A0745 by Ben Huish, on Flickr

Really great set, lots of variety in there. #2,#6 and #7 stand out for me. The lighting in #6 is very nice.

Liking #7 Ben. Very strong set.

Cheers,

Simon.
Thanks Simon appreciate it

Really great set, lots of variety in there. #2,#6 and #7 stand out for me. The lighting in #6 is very nice.
Cheers Rich, had all four seasons in a day, light was fairly dull most of the day but thankfully made the most of a flash of sunshine in number 6

Cheers Rich, had all four seasons in a day, light was fairly dull most of the day but thankfully made the most of a flash of sunshine in number 6

Thankfully the forecast for Silverstone on Sunday looks OK at the minute

Really like all of these and am hoping to get along to Cadwell soon for some GTC, historic and rally stuff.

Certainly whetted my appetite [emoji1360]

A really good mix of angles and compositions. The sort of set I like to see posted on here. Nice work man
Cheers Matty, glad you like them

Really like all of these and am hoping to get along to Cadwell soon for some GTC, historic and rally stuff.

Certainly whetted my appetite [emoji1360]
Nice one Ian, glad to hear it

Congrats! #1: right time & right posistion - amazing!

Back