Blank

I see here, though the recent recognition of the capital city by
the Americans is a slap, the resolve and dignity of the people!

Cool journalistic approach… what ever your name is! :cool:

After a bit you want to ask if there's one in every box of Kellogs cornflakes.

Why oh Why, such recklessness by what should be caring and intelligent people......................

TBH this behaviour has been completely normal for this region for the last few millenia.

After a bit you want to ask if there's one in every box of Kellogs cornflakes.

Not sure whether your remark was derogatory/tongue in cheek regarding repetitive logo fliks fella. Thanks for your input anyhow. There's probably empty cornflake boxes in the schools flattened along the strip. Stones versus bullets & shells is an equal engagement of course.

There's two sides to any conflict, both of which each side will portray their own commentary. I am neutral, I have to be. There were no protesters from America's one & only favourite Ally. Hence only fliks of the stone thrower's supporters. My apologies for that.

I worked in Israel for a short while more than 30 years ago, I wasnt comfortable then with the attitude of the Jews/Israelies * towards their neighbours and nothing they have done since makes me feel any better. Look at the maps of Palestine since 1920 and once again Britain should hang it's head in shame.

Thanks for putting these up, I suspect you may have wanted comments about the style/processing etc of the images but for me it's the political message they bring that requires commentary. Having said that I like the tight cropping and I like they are in colour (mainly), normally I prefer B&W for journalistic shots but somehow I feel the fact they are in colour tells us this is a modern photo of an ongoing current issue whereas B&W may have inferred a past conflict. At least that's my take on it.

* why do the Jews regards themselves as a nation when clearly it's just a group of people following the same religion.

Not derogatory at all to the subjects. Photographically speaking, seeing "Free Palestine" in every shot reminded me of the advertising one used to see on breakfast cereal packets, but that changed with the pictures you posted after my comment. (y)

Submitted totally for the situation/cultures/life, don't give two f**** regarding fliks/processing. Thanks fella.

Then you should, because it's all part of the means of conveying your message, hence my comment at the beginning:
These are very well shot, and the processing only enhances the feel. (y)
. Most people commenting here will be trying to be genuinely helpful, although they may not share your POV, and if you really don't want crit it's probably best to post in the 'for pleasure' section of the site.

Then you should .... if you really don't want crit it's probably best to post in the 'for pleasure' section of the site.

Noted fella, thank you so much. (y)

I'll read any comments(if any) & observe, which will enable me to post in general section and be ready. I was referring the " two f**** " merely to the protest fliks not others I submit. I am not here to critique member's fliks, I'll just comment on things I admire, however I will take critique on the head, it's no problem. :)

Back