Bleach out ink overspill?

Name
sean
Edit My Images
No
Sometimes, where I have a lot of white space in a print, small bits of ink overspill which wouldn’t be seen normally are visible. In the past I’ve asked the printer (DS Colour Labs) to replace the print, but is there a way to maybe safely use a type of bleach or nail varnish remover(?) to bleach out these small defects?

Would like to see what you mean by this. In my head it was something tiny, but if it's big enough for you to consider removing it by hand, I'd just ask for reprints.

Well I'm extremely fussy and like to offer perfect quality - I notice that DS are having slight overspills on more and more product these days and with their currently Covid-restricted staff, reprints add a further week or so to a client order making the order to post time of about 2-weeks. I remember the pen-like bleaching tool I used to have at school (you used to just overwrite what you wanted to disappear) and wondered if I could just bleach away tiny marks. Or maybe it's time to look at an alternative printer.

Back