'Bleak' at Herringfleet

Bleak is great for the title, but certainly not for the effort and reward.
Beautiful pastels

This really appeals! For me it has really conveyed a lot of feeling, I say that rather than mood, which to me is slightly different. Leading lines work very well, and i personally like the shutter speed and the effect that gives with the snow. This blends very well with the angle of the reed beds. it all works very well for me i love it.
Well shot Paul(y)

I love this with the dark skies and snow blowing across, Like the composition leading you into the mill as well.

Fantastic shot. It sort of has a painterly effect with great tones and composition.

Lovely shot, definitely different to all the sunset shots taken here. A location that is on my list of places to visit.

This really appeals! For me it has really conveyed a lot of feeling, I say that rather than mood, which to me is slightly different. Leading lines work very well, and i personally like the shutter speed and the effect that gives with the snow. This blends very well with the angle of the reed beds. it all works very well for me i love it.
Well shot Paul
Cheers Steve, appreciate the comments.

I love this with the dark skies and snow blowing across, Like the composition leading you into the mill as well.
Thank you Liz.

Really nice Paul.
Cheers Neil.

Thanks Steve (y)

Fantastic shot. It sort of has a painterly effect with great tones and composition.
Thankls again Colin.

Full marks for the picture and also getting out in those conditions.
Thanks Mark, I've now thawed out now :)

Lovely shot, definitely different to all the sunset shots taken here. A location that is on my list of places to visit.
Thanks Ian. Yes you must get yourself there one day, its got bags of compositions if you're prepared to walk about and get muddy.

Back