Blickling Bluebells

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
No
Nice set, about the same here at Mitcheldever wood need about another week.
Like that No1 the light on that tree is nice! Only other remark is the edges are a little dark don't think that's a vignette?
Nice shots Neil(y)

Thanks Steve

Yes a combo of vignette and some selective dodging has been applied purposely (although not much!)

Nice stuff Neil just wasn't sure if I liked it or not:rolleyes:
Still can't decide so it must be me nit picking;) Looks like we will both be back at our respective Blue Bell sites next week!!
Cheers
S

Vignettes are so marmite!!!
Cheers again Steve and yes, weather permitting will be heading out again (maybe even this evening!)

Three nice shots Neil, I'm personally not keen on vignettes etc but as said that's a Marmite thing. As others have said probably another week and Bluebell shots should be even better. Still nice work though.(y)

George.

Good set and use of the light Neil, bluebells can look so flat without a bit of intervention,

Geoff

We went to Blickling ourselves yesterday (got no other free weekends).... have to agree about the timing, although some patches will be past their best in a week I reckon.

Good moody set of photos. :clap:

We went to Blickling ourselves yesterday (got no other free weekends).... have to agree about the timing, although some patches will be past their best in a week I reckon.

Good moody set of photos. :clap:

May pop over a little later today, weather pending and depends whether I can finish building the new path!

Back