Name
Allen
Edit My Images
Yes
Joined Nov 5, 2009

Over 10 years now :eek:, How time fly's

Loved every day of it , :cool:

:ty:

Got me looking at my membership. I joined in March 2010. Never managed to find the way out.:)

It is excellent here, thanks to all involved.

Dave

I was Nov 2007........ There is no way out!

It's certainly evolved well since I joined.

You can check out any time you like...

but you can never leave

(apologies to the Eagles)

April 2009 for me, time certainly flies when you're having fun

I have been a member since Jan 2012. Time certainly does fly by. Not been active on here all of 2019, that was not a good year for me, for various reasons. But back again, and having a good old rummage around now though. :)

December 2005 for me and I barely touch a camera anymore, maybe half a dozen times a year. :)

May 2007 was when I first found TP - it was a pretty small place then, but so many old timers are still here which says something. Not sure what though..

I dread to think how much money I've spent on gear since then! :oops: :$:oops: :$:oops: :$:oops: :$:oops: :$

July 2008 for me........so 11 years in few'ish months.

Crumbs, I knew time flew but when you get reminders :LOL:

I joined in May 2008! Yet still feels like I'm a new boy in a big secondary school.

Feb 2007 for me, I kinda liked the place so I hung around (y)

it was a pretty small place then,
I think I was about #1,800 when I signed up.
Its certainly grown over the years its over #61,000 members now.

What was it called before being renamed Talk Photography? I can't remember.

January 2005, so 15 years! Very rarely go beyond Out of focus nowadays. Old habits etc.

Septemeber 2008. I took a long sabitical but eventually started posting again. It's been very helpful to my photography and there are some very helpful people here, I'm glad I came back.

Jan 2005.

I think there will be a bunch from that date, thinks it was when the forums split from the old partnership and we ported over.

2008 for me but I fell out of love with photography in 2011 and came back in 2017.
I've not posted much recently as I've not done much in the way of photography for a couple of months but hoping my mojo will soon return.

Back