Blue Lagoon Iceland from Above (Droneography)

Oh that's good, colours work well. Reminds me of The work of Mishka Kenner who shot Texas oilfields from above.

Thanks for showing this, was in there 2 years ago,the dark area on the right with the white dots on is the bar where you get your free drink.

It's probably changed a bit since I was there - I know my camera has - Kodak DC240 - 1.3Mp, 1280x960 res 3 x optical zoom :D

DCP_3654.JPG

Nice shot.

Thanks Chaps !

The drones have changed how we do things for sure ;)

It's probably changed a bit since I was there - I know my camera has - Kodak DC240 - 1.3Mp, 1280x960 res 3 x optical zoom :D

View attachment 119969

wow, similar times :-D I never really got that obsessed with the place like a lot of visitors seem to. maybe it was the unexpected naked communual showering!

Wish people thought of more than this when they think if iceland but i guess it's helped their tourism a lot

oh and cool drone shot @Hope did you have to get permission to fly?

wow, similar times :-D I never really got that obsessed with the place like a lot of visitors seem to. maybe it was the unexpected naked communual showering!

Wish people thought of more than this when they think if iceland but i guess it's helped their tourism a lot

oh and cool drone shot @Hope did you have to get permission to fly?

Most people have the misconception that it is a natural spring

I must say however, I don't know how you got away with getting in naked! :D

Back