Blue Tit

Name
Janice
Edit My Images
Yes
I have sharpened this on Photoshop till it looked great.. .but once uploaded to here it looks soft.

So I re-did it till it looked WAY oversharp in photoshop...now it STILL looks a bit soft on here. It didnt used to happen.. and other peoples shots look sharp to me. :shrug:

Blue-Tit2.jpg

Last edited:
Very very very nice, best shot I have seen of a blue tit on here, and thats saying quite a lot. Well done.

Looks sharp enough to me Janice and a very nice shot it is too!

Colours and pose are great "Shall I jump..?"

Get a new monitor Janice, that looks the dogs danglies...........:clap:

thats one of the nicest tits i've ever seen janice brilliant

Get a new monitor Janice, that looks the dogs danglies...........:clap:

above lol I wouldnt have put it quite like that but I agree (y)

Looks fine to me as far as sharpness goes :) The detail is excelent as is the colour, a champion shot (y)

Spot on Janice (y)

Well done, looks great to me, opps, i mean blue.

looks good to me (i think you just wanted everyone to say your shots great) :LOL::LOL::exit:

looks good to me (i think you just wanted everyone to say your shots great) :LOL::LOL::exit:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :LOL:

Im just annoyed that it takes me to oversharpen horrendously to get a decent looking image on the forum. If you could see how sharp it looks in photoshop you'd laugh! :D

:thinking:

do you re sharpen when you have resized janice...

as thats what alot of people do...

if you can sort out the settings its alot easier than over sharpening in ps until it looks ok on the net....:shrug:

does look ok to me though...

md

Yes Dave i got it sharpened well for printing big. then resized and sharpened again after it was 800x600

I never used to have this trouble. just in the last few months really. still doing the same as I ever was.i will try preparing it in another program and see what happens. (y)

Hi,

very nice, is it one of a pair :naughty:

Mike.

Nothing wrong with that Janice, very nice colours, detail, composition and catchlight :clap:

Well yes... im happy that this one looks ok on here.. but to get it so I had to oversharpen by miles till it looked dreadful, then by the tiime it softened down on here it looks ok. (y)

Wish I could take a photo of a Blue Tit that bad :D:D:D

Back