Bluebell Dawn

Sun makes all the difference, lovely image :)

Very nice as you say they are not yet at their best... must remember to take an early morning trip to my local bluebell woods :)

Lovely early morning shot but something doesn't quite work for me on the right of frame.

Great shot Richard, the way the light changes the colours of the bluebells as you look into the picture is very nice.(y)

George.

:D after looking back at the thread a number of times I think the fence and field in background is spoiling the image... Now I know where you where there is not a lot you can do with the rising sun being central. Maybe a lower POV on the shot would get rid of the field and make the fence insignificant.

Never know I may see you there ;)... I'm about 10 mins away

:D after looking back at the thread a number of times I think the fence and field in background is spoiling the image... Now I know where you where there is not a lot you can do with the rising sun being central. Maybe a lower POV on the shot would get rid of the field and make the fence insignificant.

Never know I may see you there ;)... I'm about 10 mins away

Problem with a lower POV is that your lose the effect of the long streaking shadows in my opinion.

Lovely Richard, so envious of you being able to rise so early. I'm going there Monday, hopefully they will still be there. Not sure about early start through!

That's lovely Richard.
Looks a tad overly sharp on here, but much better on Flickr.

A beautiful, well composed photograph.

The sun will be in a slightly different place in a week's time so the photo won't be exactly the same. It'll be interesting to compare the results.

I really like the shot. The shadows of the trees because of the rising sun make it different and more interesting for me.
Well done.

Back