Bluebells from the garden..

Name
Jacques
Edit My Images
Yes
I got such great photos from our bluebells in the back garden, when I viewed the raw on the PC I almost fell over..

Because of the 5D and the Pentacon lens I am pretty use to flat, unsaturated results, but these were so nice I almost didn't want to edit them.. ;)

Here's the raw (resized and jpg)

And here's the processed one..

Here's another one with a tiny bit more editing..

Last edited:

Delicious take that is… soft light and tones.
Thanks for the pleasure, Jacques!

Very welcome. I will look forward to seeing more of your work.

I don't do a lot of flower stuff, but I do love "still life" type of photography. Not that I would categorize my photos as such, but maybe one day.

Most of my photos are in the creative section 99% of the time..

Those are just gorgeous - so delicate and very different from any bluebell shots I have seen this year. Thank you!

Thank you for the lovely comment Emma, I feel fortunate that you like them..

Both edits very Beautiful Jacques sooooooo dreamy!

Arrrrgh, they're Spanish :bat:

Lovely shots though, love the processing :)

Thank you Ned ;)

Both edits very Beautiful Jacques sooooooo dreamy!

Thank you for the always dropping in with your kind and positive comments Tracie..

You're just aggravating your case buddy! :)

You mean about the editing?

Well, I can't let the camera take all the credit ;)

I like them :) Very nice.

Thank you Oksana..

Thank you for the lovely comment Terry..

Thanks Margaret, I have added another one to the first post that I am sure you will like.. ;)

Too right I like it! Fabulous images, both of them. I think they have to be the best bluebell images I have ever seen, just so different...lovely processing would love to know your method.

Last edited:
I prefer the original image for the first one. The second one is lovely though.

You've captured these so beautifully. Wonderful control of DoF and some great work in processing.
I love them, a far better study in Bluebells than I've been able to achieve this year

Back