No
Just a few from the day - enjoy.

IMG_0104-vi.jpg

IMG_e03028-vi.jpg

IMG_a00025-vi.jpg

IMG_0368-vi.jpg

IMG_c01014-vi.jpg

Great shots Dave (y)

Nice shots, looks like the light was a bit mixed too.

Must take a trip to Knockhill to give this a go sometime.

Nice shots, looks like the light was a bit mixed too.

yeah it was bright and sometimes overcast - didn't pose much of a problem though. the sun wasn't too harsh. made for some interesting shadows for some

IMG_b000432-vi.jpg

The fourth is excellent, good panning and I like the fact that you've caught the eyes.

Nutters, the lot of them!

Very nice, didnt make it this weekend. Been there most weekends this year, needed to sort a few things out. Good turn out?

But im going for the whole off next weekend for the BTCC, and again the week after for the BSB

woh...I feel like I was there too just by looking at these amazing shots!

glad you like them!

russdaz said:
Very nice, didnt make it this weekend. Been there most weekends this year, needed to sort a few things out. Good turn out?

But im going for the whole off next weekend for the BTCC, and again the week after for the BSB

I went on the Saturday - there were still some races going on but there weren't that many spectators.

I'll be at Brands on Saturday for the BTCC qualifying. Not sure about BSB the weekend after.

Great shots Dave. Especially like te 4th one - you've caught the concentration in his eyes, the bike is pin sharp and you've panned perfectly to blur the background to accentuate the bike - top notch !!! (y) :clap: (y)

Back