BMW E46 328i &MKii Golf

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
Went out and did a shoot with the bmw mentioned and a mkii golf yesterday with the intention of just testing my new LED light then switching to flash guns but stuck with the LED light as I was loving the results.

What do you think of the first edits?

Phil

Reactions: ejm
Hi, not keen on #1, mainly the front and back section.

However, I like #1. It's really 'in your face', a bit more attention to the light painting would take it up several levels.

Cheers.

I really like the Golf shot.

The main thing with the E46 that's letting it down IMO is it looks a bit flat because you've filled in the shadows with the light. E46's have nice wide arches on them so more light from the top and less on the sides would really show the nice lines and arches and make them pop.

Do you have shutters to direct the light with your new light stick?

The main thing with the E46 that's letting it down IMO is it looks a bit flat because you've filled in the shadows with the light. E46's have nice wide arches on them so more light from the top and less on the sides would really show the nice lines and arches and make them pop.

Do you have shutters to direct the light with your new light stick?
It does yes but think I need to make it a bit more directional, might try again or add some additional barn door type bits

Back